A Great Company to Work For
Employment Enterprises aims to cultivate an employee-centric culture to engage, motivate, and empower employees while fostering emotional commitment to their work. Studies have shown that companies with engaged employees are more likely to be successful than those who are not motivated to seek out challenges and new experiences in their work.
This culture also helps to retain qualified employees because a highly engaged workforce is more likely to retain top performers as well as attract new talent. We proactively add value for our employees by staying on top of best practices and providing valuable experiences that they can be proud of. Some examples of these practices include:
- Training Experts
- Onboarding employees and training them to effectively do their jobs;
- Educating employees on their purpose and how they fit in to the company’s overall goals; and
- Placing employees in jobs that allow them to use the best of their natural talents and develop their strengths.
- Embracing a Culture of Compassion
- Guiding managers to be compassionate leaders who are authentic, empathetic, and lead with integrity;
- Encouraging open communication at all levels of the company and between departments;
- Ensuring availability of managers and quick response when employees are in contact; and
- Surveying employees periodically to assess their engagement and satisfaction.
- Investing in Employees
- Providing employees with ways to continually grow through challenging new tasks and positions; and
- Providing career development through certifications.