- Access screened and tested IT, HR and Administrative candidates for direct, contract, contract-to-hire, short-term and long-term placements
- Count on a top-secret-cleared facility providing professionals with specialty clearances
- Expect consistent quality from a team of expert recruiters
Rely on a staffing partner that fits you just right
It can be frustrating to find a workforce solutions company that truly serves your IT, HR and Administrative staffing needs. Some have access to top-notch systems, practices and professionals, but have rigid processes. Others have more flexible processes, but may not have the expertise or responsiveness you need.
Employment Enterprises, however, strikes the perfect balance. With 30 years as a workforce solutions industry leader, we combine responsiveness, best practices and recruitment expertise with flexible processes that we tailor to your needs and preferences.
In addition, rather than outsourcing part of our operations, we offer a full infrastructure of internal workforce capabilities, including HR, payroll, and client services. As a result, you can count on Employment Enterprises for:
- A consistent relationship approach with clients and candidates
- Just-in-time talent access to meet your urgent IT, HR and Administrative needs and critical schedules, including higher-level top-tier talent for long-term contracts
- Billing and reporting processes tailored to your needs.
- A full range of workforce solutions beyond staffing to meet your evolving needs, including Teaming Services, Employer of Record Services, 1099 & Independent Contractor Services, Recruitment Process Outsourcing, and HR Outsourcing.
Turn to our expertise for your workforce solutions
Our staffing specialists have an average of 10 years of experience, many of whom actively maintain their Certified Staffing Professional (CSP) credentials and are cross-trained in project management. Over the years this expertise has allowed us to take on projects of every size, type and scope, offering value-added services as needed to meet client requirements, ensure staff retention and achieve exceptionally high customer loyalty.
Every business sector we specialize in--federal contracting, commercial, higher education, associations, international businesses, and state-and-local government--has its own unique challenges and compliance issues. So, Employment Enterprises' recruiting staff includes subject matter experts who are adept at navigating the intricacies of your industry, whether its tax regulations for international businesses or FARs and Service Contract Act mandates in the federal space.
Access the right professionals to augment your staff
In addition to decades of experience and proven best practices, Employment Enterprises' staffing team relies on our rich proprietary database of candidates to quickly meet your workforce needs. We deliver professionals across a wide range of functions, including:
Integrated Logistics Support
Administrative and Office Functions
- Administrative Assistants (all levels)
- Executive Assistant (all levels)
- General Clerk
- Data Entry Clerk
- Accounting Clerk/Bookkeeper
- Call Center Staff
- Office/Facilities Manager (all levels)
- Office/Facilities Coordinator
- Project Coordinator
- Project Assistant
- Logistics Coordinator
Human Resources Functions
- Human Resources Manager
- Human Resources Generalist
- Human Resources Assistant
- Recruiting Manager
- Staffing Manager
- Staffing Consultant
- Technical Recruiter
- Executive Recruiter
- Recruiting Manager
- Training Manager
Settle for nothing less than the perfect fit. Call Employment Enterprises at 888-222-0457 today.